For Wing’s chalkboard photographs, he would ask a series of provocative questions and photograph the participants holding up one of their responses. These questions can be adapted for use in an educational setting.
- What are you?
- Describe your life in one word or sentence.
- What advice would you give a stranger?
- What is your favorite word?
- How do you think others see you? What don’t they see?
- How has race affected you?
- Describe an incident that changed you.
- What are hopes and fears of someone your age?